TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Google+ Circles page improved
Google, the search giant has made changes to the Google+ Circles page in order to help the users to find new friends easily and to organize their Circles in a better way.
Sean Purcell, the Product Manager of Google claims that the circles are better to look at and are also easier to use, in a blog post.
Leaving the improved look aside, the Circles page will now include a navigation menu on the left to let the users to access the address book of email easily. The Circles now shrink their size when they are used on the small screens.
Google claims that it has made many improvements to the Find People feature that lets them to find the people simply by typing the name of either a person or a page that the user wants to. It can also suggests the organizations and individuals to add them to your circles.
The social network has introduced changes to Whats Hot section as well that streams the collection of the interesting posts to the main stream of the user. Now, users are free to adjust as many Whats Hot posts as they need in their main stream.