TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Google, the search giant has made changes to the Google+ Circles page in order to help the users to find new friends easily and to organize their Circles in a better way.
Sean Purcell, the Product Manager of Google claims that the circles are better to look at and are also easier to use, in a blog post.
Leaving the improved look aside, the Circles page will now include a navigation menu on the left to let the users to access the address book of email easily. The Circles now shrink their size when they are used on the small screens.
Google claims that it has made many improvements to the Find People feature that lets them to find the people simply by typing the name of either a person or a page that the user wants to. It can also suggests the organizations and individuals to add them to your circles.
The social network has introduced changes to Whats Hot section as well that streams the collection of the interesting posts to the main stream of the user. Now, users are free to adjust as many Whats Hot posts as they need in their main stream.