TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Today, Google has demonstated a multi-part doodle on its homepage taking the visitors back to the childhood during when they would have heard a lot of Fairy Tales as it is the 200th anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales.
Soon after opening the Google homepage, the Google logo with a small girl dressed in red replacing the first 'O' appears. There are navigation controls to move the slides forward and backward showing a total of 22 slides illustrating the story of Little Red Riding Hood.
Grim brothers - Jacob and Wilhelm of German began collecting the best fairy tales of their age with an array of stories involving princes and princesses, magic, castles and forests. They published the Grimm's Fairy Tales at first in 1812, which is exactly 200 years back.
Grimm's Fairy Tales has over 200 stories including the most popular ones such as Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tom Thumb, The Golden Goose, Rapunzel and more.