TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Today, Google has demonstated a multi-part doodle on its homepage taking the visitors back to the childhood during when they would have heard a lot of Fairy Tales as it is the 200th anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales.
Soon after opening the Google homepage, the Google logo with a small girl dressed in red replacing the first 'O' appears. There are navigation controls to move the slides forward and backward showing a total of 22 slides illustrating the story of Little Red Riding Hood.
Grim brothers - Jacob and Wilhelm of German began collecting the best fairy tales of their age with an array of stories involving princes and princesses, magic, castles and forests. They published the Grimm's Fairy Tales at first in 1812, which is exactly 200 years back.
Grimm's Fairy Tales has over 200 stories including the most popular ones such as Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tom Thumb, The Golden Goose, Rapunzel and more.