TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Google Drive, the online storage site was showing a service disruption status, which left many people, unable to access their online stored files. Anyways, the issue, apparently, has been resolved.
The online file storage site had become inaccessible for many users. Isitdownrightnow.com, which tracks the availability of Web sites also showed that, Google drive was unreachable for some time. However, the issue does not seem to be universal, as there were users saying, they had no problems in accessing the storage site.
Google put out a series of update messages on it's Apps Status Dashboard
On 3/18/13 7:47 PM (Pacific Time): "We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Drive. We will provide more information shortly."
3/18/13 8:40 PM (Pacific Time): "We're aware of a problem with Google Drive affecting a significant subset of users. The affected users are unable to access Google Drive. We will provide an update by
3/18/13 9:40 PM (Pacific Time): detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change".
3/18/13 9:25 PM (Pacific Time): "Google Drive service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users within the next 1 hours. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change."
3/18/13 10:05 PM (Pacific Time): "the problem with Google Drive should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better. If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact us via the Google Help Center."
Google has not given an account on, why the service was disrupted, non-the-less, the problem has been resolved.