TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Google's social network, Google+ is growing day by day and it has reached 90 million users. This was revealed by Larry Page, the CEO of the social network. This was disclosed in a press release that was issued for the fourth quarter of Google.
He said that it quite exciting to see the growth of Google+, Gmail and Android and that Google+ bagging 90 million users across the globe is sign for a huge growth. He claims that creating a meaningful relationship with the users will help create wonderful experiences across the services.
He also feels that there are enormous opportunities this year to help the users and in return to grow the business. In October 2011, Google estimated to have 40 million users in Google+ but now it has doubled and come to 90 million. In December, the network was estimated to have 62 million users and as per Experian Hitwise, it was predicted to have 400 million users by 2012.
Read out article on Google+ to have 400 million users in 2012