TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Google+ rolls out Hangouts on Air
Google Plus has announced the Hangouts on Air feature to all the users across the world. This features allows the users of the social network to go live in front of the entire world. All one has to do to enable the service is check the option Enable Hangouts On Air.
Users can broadcast their live hangouts from websites, YouTube channels or Google Plus streams to the others. During a particular broadcast, the user can look inside the hangout to see how many people are watching it live.
Once the user goes offline, the social network will upload a public recording of the broadcast to user's YouTube channel and to the original Google+ post. This way the users can easily share and discuss their broadcasts after its over, claims the Engineering Director of Google Plus, Chee Chew.
Recently, Google Plus received a major overhaul. This is first feature added to the social network after the change in design. after that. As of now, the service is not available to all the users. It will be rolled out to everyone gradually in some weeks. Hangouts on Air was introduced last year to some broadcasters. It let them go live with fans and friends and helped them to get noticed.