TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Here comes a voice command extension to the Google Chrome browser for desktop and laptop.
Google has recently released an extension to its popular browser, Chrome which will enable users to Google search via voice command. The update was announced by the company on Google+ recently.
This update will benefit people who prefer to operate their computers with speech rather than typing. "Okay Google" is how you enable the voice search which we have already seen in most of the smartphones.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oNBBijn4JuY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
The best one that has been inspiring most of the portable devises is the Moto X which can function fully with the voice command feature.
Few of the features of the new voice search on Chrome browser were revealed back in May during Google's I/O event.
Other than Moto X, the voice-activation feature is currently available in some Android devices as well like newly launched Nexus 5 and Google Glass. However, these are just the portable devices.
The Google Voice Search in the desktop could be a revolutionary update as it could make the entire PC run on a hands-free process. Moreover, in the future, we could see more innovative extensions to the desktop applications.