TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Here comes a voice command extension to the Google Chrome browser for desktop and laptop.
Google has recently released an extension to its popular browser, Chrome which will enable users to Google search via voice command. The update was announced by the company on Google+ recently.
This update will benefit people who prefer to operate their computers with speech rather than typing. "Okay Google" is how you enable the voice search which we have already seen in most of the smartphones.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oNBBijn4JuY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
The best one that has been inspiring most of the portable devises is the Moto X which can function fully with the voice command feature.
Few of the features of the new voice search on Chrome browser were revealed back in May during Google's I/O event.
Other than Moto X, the voice-activation feature is currently available in some Android devices as well like newly launched Nexus 5 and Google Glass. However, these are just the portable devices.
The Google Voice Search in the desktop could be a revolutionary update as it could make the entire PC run on a hands-free process. Moreover, in the future, we could see more innovative extensions to the desktop applications.