TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Has Facebook changed your email address?
Facebook is reported to have changed the email addresses of the users. There is a vast change in the way the user's contact information is displayed. Facebook has replaced the email address that the users have chosen while signing up for the account. It is changed to a facebook.com address.
The users can communicate with the outside email addresses fro the Facebook email accounts through the social network. This change was first brought to light by the bloggers during the weekend. This was later confirmed on Monday by most of the users across the world.
As per the statement made by Jillian Stefanki, a spokeswoman of Facebook, the site is rolling out a setting on the profile page. The users are asked to decide the email addresses that they want to display on their profile.
She added that, since the launch of the Timeline, users were able to control what posts they want to display to their friends and what to hide. Today, the same feature is extended to the other details that they post starting the Facebook address.
Were you prompted by Facebook to select a username for the facebook.com email address? Tell us in the comments section below.