TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder of Facebook is the 23rd richest man in the world. May 18th 2012 was big day for him as he took his company public on that day. He made huge sum of money for Facebook. This infographic explains how big the fortune of Facebook is.
You will definitely by surprised to see that Facebook, the social network has one in eight people in the world. This article shares some interesting facts about the network.
Created by: MBAOnline.com