TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Facebook, the social network has become quite essential and a part of our daily lives. The network is taking constant efforts to boost the security of the users and also to stop the scammers, spammers and fake users. A study has revealed some the measures to identify the fake profiles in Facebook.
As per the study, 07% of the fake users identify themselves as females and about 58% of them say that they are interested in men and women. The fake profiles will have an average of 726 friends while the real ones will have just 130.
Also 15% of the real ones will not have status updates while 43% of the bogus profiles will be so. The main thing is that the bogus ones will have 136 tags for every four photos while the real ones will have only 1.
Below is an infographic based on the study to help the users to distinguish between the real and bogus Facebook profiles.