TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Facebook, the social network has become quite essential and a part of our daily lives. The network is taking constant efforts to boost the security of the users and also to stop the scammers, spammers and fake users. A study has revealed some the measures to identify the fake profiles in Facebook.
As per the study, 07% of the fake users identify themselves as females and about 58% of them say that they are interested in men and women. The fake profiles will have an average of 726 friends while the real ones will have just 130.
Also 15% of the real ones will not have status updates while 43% of the bogus profiles will be so. The main thing is that the bogus ones will have 136 tags for every four photos while the real ones will have only 1.
Below is an infographic based on the study to help the users to distinguish between the real and bogus Facebook profiles.