TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Facebook profile has become common and everybody has one. You may think we are exaggerating a bit but the actual numbers show that the internet users across the world are getting too obsessed with Facebook each day.
A study reports that one among every earthling and three among four Americans are on Facebook. Also, one in 26 sings in to the social network every day.
Here is an infographic that highlights the usage of Facebook visually as per the concepts like 2010 trends, adoption numbers and more.