TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
60 seconds, that is a minute may seem too insignificant to you but in social media it is very important. This infographic will show you how busy these networks are that even one minute is a major thing. You can take a look at the inforgraphic to see the activities that are going on the social networks every minute on an average.
Millions of users connect to these websites every minute. The visual representation shows that YouTube is the busiest followed by Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Tagged, Flickr, Foursquare and Pinterest and it involves activities like messages sent, videos viewed, tweets made, photos uploaded, searches, stumbles, visitors and so on as per the genre of the website.