TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
60 seconds, that is a minute may seem too insignificant to you but in social media it is very important. This infographic will show you how busy these networks are that even one minute is a major thing. You can take a look at the inforgraphic to see the activities that are going on the social networks every minute on an average.
Millions of users connect to these websites every minute. The visual representation shows that YouTube is the busiest followed by Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Tagged, Flickr, Foursquare and Pinterest and it involves activities like messages sent, videos viewed, tweets made, photos uploaded, searches, stumbles, visitors and so on as per the genre of the website.