TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
An all new feature of Facebook offers suggested guests whom you can invite for night outs and events that you plan through the site. These uninvited guests will pop out in a window stating Suggested Guests.
The social network selects the guests from your friend list based on how they are likely to be interested in the event. The network uses the information that is in the apps like Spotify to work on this.
The suggested guests will be invited as per their interests as the network will guess it right from the information that they have provided in Spotify playlists.
The new timeline apps like Spotify are a window to the people's interest and so there is no need to rely on the likes made by the person to know the interests.
This feature is already rolled out to certain users and it is under testing. The suggested guests are listed to the right of the events page with an invite button.