TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
An all new feature of Facebook offers suggested guests whom you can invite for night outs and events that you plan through the site. These uninvited guests will pop out in a window stating Suggested Guests.
The social network selects the guests from your friend list based on how they are likely to be interested in the event. The network uses the information that is in the apps like Spotify to work on this.
The suggested guests will be invited as per their interests as the network will guess it right from the information that they have provided in Spotify playlists.
The new timeline apps like Spotify are a window to the people's interest and so there is no need to rely on the likes made by the person to know the interests.
This feature is already rolled out to certain users and it is under testing. The suggested guests are listed to the right of the events page with an invite button.