TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Indian Premier League (IPL) is all set to begin from 4th April 2012 and the players of the Mumbai Indians (MI) team have planned to connect to their fans using the social network, Facebook. Sachin Tendulkar and other players in the MI team are reaching to the fans by sending them personalized videos through the fan page of MI on Facebook.
In this video, the players are thanking the fans for offering support to them through the years and also invite them to stay in touch on the social network so that they can open a new dialogue between the fans and the players. This campaign will offer a platform for the fans to know more about their favorite cricketers and also interact with them on Facebook just like how they do with their friends.
In the MI fan page, Sachin will share his best experience in cricket and also the personal memories while players like Malinga and Ambati will share about their experiences of playing for the Mumbai Indians. This campaign will surely be a memorable one and will be two way between the fans and the cricketers.
Facebook is a popular medium in the country and as per a report about 42% of the mobile users in India access the social network through apps and mobile browser. This is a good step taken by the MI team to keep in touch with the fans and spread the spirit of the team.