TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Indian Premier League (IPL) is all set to begin from 4th April 2012 and the players of the Mumbai Indians (MI) team have planned to connect to their fans using the social network, Facebook. Sachin Tendulkar and other players in the MI team are reaching to the fans by sending them personalized videos through the fan page of MI on Facebook.
In this video, the players are thanking the fans for offering support to them through the years and also invite them to stay in touch on the social network so that they can open a new dialogue between the fans and the players. This campaign will offer a platform for the fans to know more about their favorite cricketers and also interact with them on Facebook just like how they do with their friends.
In the MI fan page, Sachin will share his best experience in cricket and also the personal memories while players like Malinga and Ambati will share about their experiences of playing for the Mumbai Indians. This campaign will surely be a memorable one and will be two way between the fans and the cricketers.
Facebook is a popular medium in the country and as per a report about 42% of the mobile users in India access the social network through apps and mobile browser. This is a good step taken by the MI team to keep in touch with the fans and spread the spirit of the team.