TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Social Media in India which is reeling under criticism from various quarters faces yet another threat. The threat is in the form of various firms which are reportedly going to ban their employees from using social networking sites.
Well the answer for this is reportedly yes. A study which was conducted among the heads of various organizations has revealed the unexpected. The respondents of the study said that their employees were a distracted lot since they used social media religiously.
When the employees were informed of their superiors' reported motive, they said that their respective domains would fail. Since employees of various organizations depend on social networking sites for various activities such as brand promotions.
Through this, even potential clients can be identified. Now with the proposal which curtails people from using social media, what about the organizational growth? Only time will tell.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.