TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Social Media in India which is reeling under criticism from various quarters faces yet another threat. The threat is in the form of various firms which are reportedly going to ban their employees from using social networking sites.
Well the answer for this is reportedly yes. A study which was conducted among the heads of various organizations has revealed the unexpected. The respondents of the study said that their employees were a distracted lot since they used social media religiously.
When the employees were informed of their superiors' reported motive, they said that their respective domains would fail. Since employees of various organizations depend on social networking sites for various activities such as brand promotions.
Through this, even potential clients can be identified. Now with the proposal which curtails people from using social media, what about the organizational growth? Only time will tell.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.