TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Lady Gaga launches a social network
Lady Gaga is launching a social networking site for her fans exclusively. The 25 years old singer has made use of several online forums in order to improve her appeal across the world and to become the first celebrity to achieve over 18 million followers on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.
Now, the singer is on full swing to utilize the technology skills that she has by creating her social network exclusively for her followers and fans. She calls them affectionately as her 'little monsters'.
The social network is names littlemosters.com for this reason and it under the process of setting up now. The website will invite her fans to register using their email address.
After the registration, the message stating your invitation is received and that the website will shortly provide you with an official invite will appear. Gaga is an investor of the site and it is being set up by a start-up company called Backplane.