TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Lady Gaga is launching a social networking site for her fans exclusively. The 25 years old singer has made use of several online forums in order to improve her appeal across the world and to become the first celebrity to achieve over 18 million followers on the micro-blogging site, Twitter.
Now, the singer is on full swing to utilize the technology skills that she has by creating her social network exclusively for her followers and fans. She calls them affectionately as her 'little monsters'.
The social network is names littlemosters.com for this reason and it under the process of setting up now. The website will invite her fans to register using their email address.
After the registration, the message stating your invitation is received and that the website will shortly provide you with an official invite will appear. Gaga is an investor of the site and it is being set up by a start-up company called Backplane.