TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
On Tuesday, Facebook made an announcement that the Timeline feature will be coming to all its users within few weeks. As per the source, you have only a week's time to preview the Timeline and hide those content that you don't want to share with everyone.
The social network says that you will get a notification at the top of the homepage stating that the feature has come to your account. The preview period is the same for all users though you have activated the Timeline previously.
The features in this new one are all opt-in till the feature is rolled out to all the users. If you have any confusions regarding this new look, Facebook describes it to you.
Timeline helps you to discover all those that you have shared in the past thereby enabling you to recollect your most important memories easily. It allows you to share new things like music that your listening to as well.
The Introducing Timeline page of the social network explains on the new features, covers, stories and also on the app integration.