TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
On Tuesday, Facebook made an announcement that the Timeline feature will be coming to all its users within few weeks. As per the source, you have only a week's time to preview the Timeline and hide those content that you don't want to share with everyone.
The social network says that you will get a notification at the top of the homepage stating that the feature has come to your account. The preview period is the same for all users though you have activated the Timeline previously.
The features in this new one are all opt-in till the feature is rolled out to all the users. If you have any confusions regarding this new look, Facebook describes it to you.
Timeline helps you to discover all those that you have shared in the past thereby enabling you to recollect your most important memories easily. It allows you to share new things like music that your listening to as well.
The Introducing Timeline page of the social network explains on the new features, covers, stories and also on the app integration.