TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
LinkedIn, the professional network has now launched localized hiring solutions especially for the Indian market. This is an initiative to help the recruiters to tap the talent available in the country. LinkedIn has over 135 million users across the world and over 13 million of them in India.
The company mentioned that it is launching the localized solutions in India like the LinkedIn Recruiter that allows the recruiters to search and to target the profiles in India. The other offerings include the Talent Drive and Jobs Network that have different pricing.
The country's economy is experiencing a massive growth currently and this has to be complimented with appropriate talents. Irfan Abdulla, head of Hiring Solutions of LinkedIn India said that the member base that consists of educated as well as engaged professionals are looked out by the recruiters.
This localized pricing is an acknowledgment for the increasing demand for the customized solutions in the country. Many companies like L&T Infotech, HCL Technologies, Wal-Mart, Biocon, Genpact and ING Vysya are using the Hiring Solutions launched by the network.