TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
LinkedIn, the professional network has now launched localized hiring solutions especially for the Indian market. This is an initiative to help the recruiters to tap the talent available in the country. LinkedIn has over 135 million users across the world and over 13 million of them in India.
The company mentioned that it is launching the localized solutions in India like the LinkedIn Recruiter that allows the recruiters to search and to target the profiles in India. The other offerings include the Talent Drive and Jobs Network that have different pricing.
The country's economy is experiencing a massive growth currently and this has to be complimented with appropriate talents. Irfan Abdulla, head of Hiring Solutions of LinkedIn India said that the member base that consists of educated as well as engaged professionals are looked out by the recruiters.
This localized pricing is an acknowledgment for the increasing demand for the customized solutions in the country. Many companies like L&T Infotech, HCL Technologies, Wal-Mart, Biocon, Genpact and ING Vysya are using the Hiring Solutions launched by the network.