TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
If you want to develop music streaming applications over Facebook then you are in for a hard time as the use of word listen has been limited. This means that you have to convince your users to play music instead of having to listen to music. In case you want your users to listen to music then you would be required to obtain special privileges form the creators of the music
Facebook authorities state that developers can have multiple options for their app but have to adhere with separate process for the listen option. If developers want to use the listen option then they can contact the music developers for rights at email@example.com.
Some popular music streaming services like Spotify & Rdio give direct privileges for developers to use the listen option. Through this developers can give more flexibility to their users. Thus, we can say that Facebook is facing stiff competition when it comes to music streaming applications.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.