- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Listen limited for Facebook music applications
If you want to develop music streaming applications over Facebook then you are in for a hard time as the use of word listen has been limited. This means that you have to convince your users to play music instead of having to listen to music. In case you want your users to listen to music then you would be required to obtain special privileges form the creators of the music
Facebook authorities state that developers can have multiple options for their app but have to adhere with separate process for the listen option. If developers want to use the listen option then they can contact the music developers for rights at email@example.com.
Some popular music streaming services like Spotify & Rdio give direct privileges for developers to use the listen option. Through this developers can give more flexibility to their users. Thus, we can say that Facebook is facing stiff competition when it comes to music streaming applications.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.