TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
If you want to develop music streaming applications over Facebook then you are in for a hard time as the use of word listen has been limited. This means that you have to convince your users to play music instead of having to listen to music. In case you want your users to listen to music then you would be required to obtain special privileges form the creators of the music
Facebook authorities state that developers can have multiple options for their app but have to adhere with separate process for the listen option. If developers want to use the listen option then they can contact the music developers for rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some popular music streaming services like Spotify & Rdio give direct privileges for developers to use the listen option. Through this developers can give more flexibility to their users. Thus, we can say that Facebook is facing stiff competition when it comes to music streaming applications.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.