TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The CEO and the co-founder of Facebook, the most used social networking website, Mark Zuckerberg has joined the new hottest social network, Pinterest.
Mark Zuckerberg's profile in the network is too lively and is located at www.pinterest.com/zuck. He is following over 100 users and has posted very little content about himself. The profile in Pinterest is linked to the one in Facebook as well.
Pinterest cannot be said to pose threat to Facebook so soon but the content sharing website is the hottest startup of the year. It has achieved over 10 million unique visitors so soon and has over 2 million users connected to it through Facebook. It also is used by over 100 brands.