- News US' F-35 bait to convince India against buying S-400: Will it work?
- Movies Maharshi AP/ TS Box Office Collections Day 39: Another Good Sunday For Mahesh Babu's Movie
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mark Zuckerberg Facebook's CEO joins Pinterest
The CEO and the co-founder of Facebook, the most used social networking website, Mark Zuckerberg has joined the new hottest social network, Pinterest.
Mark Zuckerberg's profile in the network is too lively and is located at www.pinterest.com/zuck. He is following over 100 users and has posted very little content about himself. The profile in Pinterest is linked to the one in Facebook as well.
Pinterest cannot be said to pose threat to Facebook so soon but the content sharing website is the hottest startup of the year. It has achieved over 10 million unique visitors so soon and has over 2 million users connected to it through Facebook. It also is used by over 100 brands.