TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The CEO and the co-founder of Facebook, the most used social networking website, Mark Zuckerberg has joined the new hottest social network, Pinterest.
Mark Zuckerberg's profile in the network is too lively and is located at www.pinterest.com/zuck. He is following over 100 users and has posted very little content about himself. The profile in Pinterest is linked to the one in Facebook as well.
Pinterest cannot be said to pose threat to Facebook so soon but the content sharing website is the hottest startup of the year. It has achieved over 10 million unique visitors so soon and has over 2 million users connected to it through Facebook. It also is used by over 100 brands.