TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mark Zuckerberg Topless Photo Goes Viral: Facebook's Director Vexed by Privacy Settings
A topless image of Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg has surfaced on the internet and is taking its rounds online. The image was taken at a wedding party organized by Facebook product manager Justin Schaffer who got married to Annabel Teal at Lighting Tree Farm in New York on August 4. The photo was publicized after Facebook’s Director of engineering Andrew Bosworth uploaded it on his Facebook page.
He reportedly deleted the image a few seconds later, but was snooped and uploaded on an online image sharing portal named Imgur. The picture went viral following the upload at Imgur and millions have already viewed the politically incorrect behavior from Zuckerberg.
Following the release of the image, a second one was posted at Gawker which showed Facebook’s project manager Sam Lessin giving an awkward pose to the camera. He was depicted to be holding an empty wineglass in his hands. The image also has the host of the party Justin Schaffer grasping hands with a colleague at Facebook. Andrew Bosworth, the guy who uploaded of the image can also be found topless in the image wearing a bow-tie around his neck.
Zuckerberg has not yet responded about the viral image as it is evident that an irresponsible act of an employee has led to the widespread publicity of this image. However the image does reveal the lighter side of the millionaire. There are several arguments circling the internet regarding the reasons for the strip off by these men. However images reveal that evident use of alcohol might have motivated Facebook employees to pull off such a stunt.
Whatever may be the case, the series of event have made one thing clear that Facebook's director of engineering has no idea how to use the site's privacy controls.