TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Michelle Obama, the US First Lady has signed in to Twitter, the micro-blogging website and the exciting news is that she has gained over 100,000 followers within few hours.
The first tweet said that they are excited to launch @michelleobama and that it is a new way to connect to the First Lady of US and to the President's campaign.
The second tweet clarified that this account will be handled by Obama Campaign thereby indicating that it is a tool in the re-election campaign of the President.
After few hours, Michelle made her first tweet saying hi to all and that she is looking forward to stay in touch with all with her initials as 'mo'.
The second tweet was made by her at the end of the day. It stated that she wants to join the MLK Day of Service to serve their community. And also asked if she can join on Monday.
She is following only five accounts so far of which one is Jim Messina's account, the Manager of Obama campaign and that other is the official account of White House.
She is also following the Twitter account of her husband as obvious as it is and this is also handled by the campaign authorities.
Barack Obama's Twitter account has over 11 million followers and is following over 683,000 accounts. The President also tweets occasionally with the initials 'bo'.