- 16 min ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 8 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 11 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 15 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Dhoni wants to fulfill dream of becoming painter post retirement
- News AP EAMCET 2019 date, check update
- Movies Mohanlal Birthday Special: Here Is Why He Is Called The Complete Actor!
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Facebook will Facilitate Mobile-driven Business Growth in India
Whether it’s brand building, generating demand, driving leads or sales, the social media giant is focused on helping business unlock greater growth opportunities.
Within the last couple of years, the use of internet and mobile devices all over the world has transformed the way people communicate and connect with each other.
The two technological advancements have especially delivered a great potential that has mostly benefited businesses in conducting their affairs.
While we are still witnessing many new interesting advancements in technology, Facebook has now announced that it has plans to help mobile-driven businesses to grow in India.
Umang Bedi, Managing Director, Facebook India, who was a speaker at the "Mobile Moves Business" event (a platform to bring together businesses, industry experts, and marketers on one) reiterated the company's commitment to tap the power of mobile to empower entrepreneurs in the country.
He further stated that Facebook was committed to helping businesses grow. Whether it's brand building, generating demand, driving leads or sales, the social media giant was focused on helping business unlock greater growth opportunities and help them move their business through solutions that delivered results.
Coming to the end of third quarter this year, Facebook also reported that the site had 166 million monthly active users, 159 million mobile active users, 85 million daily active users and 81 million mobile daily active users in India.
As for the number of businesses, Facebook has already created strategic partnerships with India's top 100 advertisers. As of now, there are over two million small and medium businesses (SMB) pages on Facebook in India and more than 30 percent of active SMB pages on Facebook are owned by women entrepreneurs.
Breaking it down, forty-one percent of people on Facebook are connected to at least one business in a foreign country.
To further help mobile-driven businesses to grow, Facebook has been made available in 12 languages in the country and over 80 percent of top-grossing apps in India have been integrated with the social networking platform.
Ultimately, Facebook's 'Mobile Moves Business' will be aimed at shifting the decision makers' perception about "the impact of mobile" on the consumers.