TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Now set a daily time limit for Instagram via Usage Insights
The users will be able to see the number of minutes that they have spent on Instagram on the ‘Your Activity' page.
In this modern tech-savvy world it has become quite a task to maintain a balance between life and gadgets. With the tech giants like Apple and Google introducing their own digital well-being tools, it seems like that the image sharing platform Instagram also doesn't want to be left behind. It is being reported that Instagram is also working towards developing so-called Usage Insights so that it can remind its Insta addicts to take a break from the platform. The Usage Insights will show the users how much duration they have been spending on its platform scrolling through its feed.
The new feature was first spotted by Jane Manchum Wong inside of the Instagram's Android APK. The users will be able to see the number of minutes that they have spent on Instagram on the 'Your Activity' page. The new feature will also show the users a weekly minute counts so that can be aware of the time they have been spending on the platform entirely.
Users will also be able to set up a daily usage time limit, in which the app will alert the users when they are nearing towards the set time. Along with this, the users will also be able to tweak the notification settings in order to stop them from disturbing a user's day.
In addition to this Instagram is also said to testing a toast alert so that it could notify the users when they have seen all the recent posts. This shows that Instagram is taking this matter seriously and wants to tackle the issue of addiction and dependence on its platform.
Also, in one of our recent articles related to Instagram, we covered that, users will now be able to see shopping bag icon in Instagram Story, and will be able to get more details about the products in the picture. A few brands will be able to market their products using the new feature, read the complete story here.