TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
While Twitter may not be as popular as Facebook or Snapchat, the micro-blogging site has its own advantages. Due to its fast nature, Twitter is undoubtedly the best platform to share a breaking news, voice your opinion on a particular matter etc. Well, if you are one of those Twitteratis, we have got some good news for you.
Guess what, Twitter is reportedly planning to introduce a new feature that will allow the users to publish their very own tweetstorm all at once. Going by the screenshots posted by Matt Navarra, Director of Social Media at The Next Web, the feature will enable users to compose multiple threaded Tweets at one time and publish them all at once. Sounds exciting!
WOAH! Twitter has a hidden tweet storm feature!— Matt Navarra ⭐️ (@MattNavarra) September 10, 2017
h/t Devesh Logendran pic.twitter.com/QpDLhKnAZZ
The screenshots reveal the new feature being in action. The tweetstorming feature will come handy as sometimes it is not easy to express your thoughts and opinions in just 140 characters.
On the other hand, composing multiple tweets, one right after the other will not only be time-consuming, but also be confusing at times. Anyway, it is too early to make a certain comment. The feature may just turn out fine for Twitter.
According to the publication TechCrunch, the tweetstorming feature is not currently being publicly tested. Hence, Twitter may decide to not roll out the feature to everyone. When exactly will Twitter begin to roll out the feature is not known as well.
That being said, no word has been heard from the social networking platform yet.