TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Getabout.me, a Facebook application helps you to generate three cool infographics. These will be about you and also on your usage. Infographics are always interesting and imagine how nice it will be to have it about you.
The first and foremost thing to do is grant permission for the app to access your profile. If you want to generate all the three reports, there is a like-gating. Users who do not like this idea that adds the app to their pages can generate only one inforgraphic. This will be about the activities in the last 12 months.
Once you accept to like the app, then you can select all the three reports to generate them. The other two reports are about you and your social network and about you. Now let us see what these infographics convey.
The first one includes the types and number of posts that you have shared, the most engaged friends and more. In simple words, it tells about who is stalking your profile and commenting within seconds on new posts. It also shows on which day of the week you are active on the social network.
The second report, about you and your social network shows the number of photos that you have been tagged in and who is tagging the most. It will offer an insight of your friends from male to female ratio, percentage of star sign and their locations and hometowns.
The third and final one will give more details about you on Facebook. It includes the number of groups you have joined, pages liked, events attended and checkins. It also shows the age groups of your friends.
After generating all the interesting information, you can share them to your wall. The app will share a couple of posts automatically and this will include the friends who are listed in the inforgraphic. These infographics cannot be saved on the computer.