TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The rising star of social media, Pinterest now proves itself with the traffic stats. This is a darling network for fashionistas, budding bakers and brides-to-be. A recent study has revealed that the online sharing website, Pinterest generates more referral traffic when compared to Twitter. Pinterent > Twitter. This study was conducted by Shareaholic, the online sharing tool.
The data is actually based on the analytics from over 200,000 publishers that reach about 270 million unique visitors per month approximately. In February we mentioned that Pinterest overtakes the combination of LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ in terms of referral traffic. But Twitter has the name for its de facto sharing method of short URL
Pinterest has closed the gap growing from 0.85% to 1.05% of the referral traffic share from January to February. The social pinboard site is behind the two giants in the field, Facebook and StumbleUpon. Let us wait and see if this will also be beaten up by Pinterest.