TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Post from your grave with the new Facebook app
Facebook, the social network has launched an all new app with which the user can post his/her last message on the wall after death. Interesting isn't it? But again there is a catch in the feature. Three trustees must confirm that the person is dead before posting this message.
This is a free application called If I Die. The app has no option to post the last words of the person automatically. The user must appoint three of the friends as trustees and they will be messaged after the user's death.
When the three trustees confirm that the person is dead, the final message will be posted on the wall. This application is created by a start-up company based in Israel.
Already there is a memorial service offered by Facebook which creates a memorial page for the user after death. This page can be seen only by friends.