TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Redesigned Yahoo Homepage Goes Live In India
CEO Marissa Mayer-headed Yahoo has been making a number of amendments to its site. The company, now for the Indian users, has completely revamped its Yahoo India homepage. But India is not the only one to receive the revamped design, as the new layout has also been rolled out to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam. But the redesigned page had already been live in the U.S. since a year now.
Reportedly, I.M. Swaminathan, Director, Media Product and Business Operations, India & South East Asia, Yahoo said, "This is the starting phase of the renaissance. The idea is to make it entertaining and a daily habit". According to him, the new design is offering users more smooth and adaptable experience and makes it easier for the users to discover content.
The navigation has been made simpler and one can browse top stories, check email, keep a tab on stocks, see photos, or even check the weather.
Other new features include a cleaner design that's easy to navigate, more information in less space, ease of use with the familiar search box, quick links, fresh, infinite stream of content offering most popular stories, a virtually endless stream of content across news, sports, celebrity stories, entertainment and lifestyle, personalised view of your content stream and utility apps.
New utility apps including Yahoo Weather, Finance, Flickr that's available right on the homepage can be customized according to user preference, Facebook integration, and much more.