TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Reliance Communications (RCOM) has introduced a pre-paid Facebook Messenger Plan for its GSM subscribers which will offer a new experience with incredible affordability to smartphone users across the country. Reportedly, the new plan will provide unlimited access of Facebook, including Messenger, at Rs 16 per month.
Further, the plan will be available with a 30-day-validity from the date of recharge and is auto-renewed every 30 days unless unsubscribed.
Reliance GSM subscribers can also subscribe to the ‘Facebook messenger Plan' by sending a SMS "FB" to 53739 from their mobile phones. Similar to this, the telecom company had launched its special Whats App plan as well.
RCOM is India's foremost and truly integrated telecommunications service provider. The company, with a customer base of about 150 million, including over 2.5 million individual overseas retail customers, ranks among the Top 4 Telecom companies in the world by number of customers in a single country.