TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The social networks are becoming a bandwagon that all the companies are interested having one. The latest news is that Samsung the electronics company is eyeing to launch a social network in 2013. The Korean Times reported that the company is looking forward to launch a Facebook like service in the next year.
As per the source, the officials of Samsung have said that the social network can be expected in the beginning of the next year. It could compete with the world's most popular social network, Facebook. The aim in launching such a service is to make it available across all platforms ranging from internet ready portable devices like smartphones and tablets to TVs and cameras. It is to be noted that Samsung has its hands on all these devices.
By the end of this year, a polished version of this network will be offered to the Samsung device users for free. It will be made available in the market in the Q1 of 2013. The officials have claimed that this service will be popular across the world.
The Smart TVs from the company are getting highly popular with social sharing and Wi-Fi. It is rumored that the upcoming social network of Samsung that is yet to be named will be having a tie up with the cloud computing platform of Amazon in order to offer extended services to the users.
The question now is, do we need another social network? What is your opinion?