TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Social media flooded with earthquake feeds
An earthquake of 8.7 magnitude has been detected along the western coast of northern Sumatra island. Following this, a tsunami warning has been issued for Indian ocean. The tsunami warning has been issued for 28 countries including India. In 2004, the Aceh province was devastated by tsunami following an earthquake of 9.1 magnitude.
Several cities in India like Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and many others along the eastern coast. This news has spread fast on the social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. Some of the latest comments posted by news sites are listed below. Did you feel the earthquake? Please share it with us in the comments section below.