TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
An earthquake of 8.7 magnitude has been detected along the western coast of northern Sumatra island. Following this, a tsunami warning has been issued for Indian ocean. The tsunami warning has been issued for 28 countries including India. In 2004, the Aceh province was devastated by tsunami following an earthquake of 9.1 magnitude.
Several cities in India like Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and many others along the eastern coast. This news has spread fast on the social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. Some of the latest comments posted by news sites are listed below. Did you feel the earthquake? Please share it with us in the comments section below.