TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Twitter has decided to remove backgrounds from 'Home' and 'Notifications' tabs, media reported.
Image Credit: qoppi / Shutterstock.com
This would leave only a few pages on Twitter -- such as single tweet, list, and collections pages -- with backgrounds, buzzfeed.com reported. But even on these pages, the backgrounds may not last very long.
"We are removing background images from the home and notifications timelines on web for all users," Twitter said in a statement.
The tweaks are part of Twitter's effort to make its product easier to use. Removing the background would make pages look less cluttered and clearer, leaving the important stuff in the middle with no distraction.