TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Twitter the social networking platform has recently announced its new application development. The company has unveiled an application that provides the users with access to their older posts tweeted on the website. Twitter said in a statement that the new application is aimed at users who wish to review their past tweets.
Through the application, the users can download their older achieves right from the beginning when they were initiated into Twitter to their newest tweets posted on Twitter.
Once the archive is downloaded, the user can view the tweets by month or search the archive to find certain usernames, and other words or phrases. The archive comes in the form of a compressed folder containing all the tweets in a spreadsheet.
How to Request for Archive?
For this, all a user needs to do is to go to the settings in their user account and scroll down to find the request for twitter archive option. Once the users click on the option, they receive an email with certain instructions that guide them towards downloading the archive.
The email also contains warning for users to be careful and not share contents that are sensitive or confidential. The company's statement further revealed that the application is being processed slowly and that it is not yet available for all setting formats. The application is currently available only for users who set their language to English.
The company said that in the coming weeks they would be looking forward to implementing the application in all language formats they offer.
The application development project was first built during the company's quarterly Hack Weeks. Ever since, Twitter has implemented the best possible engineering works to make sure it is available for the users. The engineers at Twitter could deliver the target set by the chief executive Mr Costolo within the given time constraint.