TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Twitter, one of the big names in social networking have revamped their looks on the smartphone devices and now they have also included a new feature of sending the images in the direct messages (DM) to the followers. Facebook is a big competitor of Twitter and Facebook has also revamped their looks on iOS and Android platform recently.
A Fresh UI attracts large number of users, as it gives them something new to enjoy after a long time. This new feature of sending images is obviously already available for the Facebook users but now this is big step for Twitter users.
Once you send an image to any follower, your image will be seen as the thumbnail view in the message log, which can be then downloaded on your device. Users have been facing problem while searching out for the trends and Activity section on their Twitter application.
But the new step allows us to tell that now the dedicated tab to these features have been removed and now you can see these activities and trends by swiping your finger to the left on your home tweets screen.
Now if you want to turn on the mobile notifications, then you will just have to tap the star icon on their profile page. Please let us know, if you face any problem while using the new UI of the Twitter application and keep following us for the latest update.