TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Twitter, one of the big names in social networking have revamped their looks on the smartphone devices and now they have also included a new feature of sending the images in the direct messages (DM) to the followers. Facebook is a big competitor of Twitter and Facebook has also revamped their looks on iOS and Android platform recently.
A Fresh UI attracts large number of users, as it gives them something new to enjoy after a long time. This new feature of sending images is obviously already available for the Facebook users but now this is big step for Twitter users.
Once you send an image to any follower, your image will be seen as the thumbnail view in the message log, which can be then downloaded on your device. Users have been facing problem while searching out for the trends and Activity section on their Twitter application.
But the new step allows us to tell that now the dedicated tab to these features have been removed and now you can see these activities and trends by swiping your finger to the left on your home tweets screen.
Now if you want to turn on the mobile notifications, then you will just have to tap the star icon on their profile page. Please let us know, if you face any problem while using the new UI of the Twitter application and keep following us for the latest update.