- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Twitter Rolls Out New UI: Now You Can Exchange Images Via Direct Messages
Twitter, one of the big names in social networking have revamped their looks on the smartphone devices and now they have also included a new feature of sending the images in the direct messages (DM) to the followers. Facebook is a big competitor of Twitter and Facebook has also revamped their looks on iOS and Android platform recently.
A Fresh UI attracts large number of users, as it gives them something new to enjoy after a long time. This new feature of sending images is obviously already available for the Facebook users but now this is big step for Twitter users.
Once you send an image to any follower, your image will be seen as the thumbnail view in the message log, which can be then downloaded on your device. Users have been facing problem while searching out for the trends and Activity section on their Twitter application.
But the new step allows us to tell that now the dedicated tab to these features have been removed and now you can see these activities and trends by swiping your finger to the left on your home tweets screen.
Now if you want to turn on the mobile notifications, then you will just have to tap the star icon on their profile page. Please let us know, if you face any problem while using the new UI of the Twitter application and keep following us for the latest update.