TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
After taking the entire net with a huge storm and creating more space for celebrities, Twitter turns six. Yes, it is the sixth birthday of the micro-blogging site. It was launched in 2006 and has played a major role in shaping the marketing strategies. It has also played a great role in product promotion.
Jack Dorsey is the creator of Twitter. He is an American software architect. Before six years, he definitely would have not imagined that the network would achieve this huge success. The users sent over 9420 tweets per second during Superbowl 2012.
In the short span of time, the network has become a significant tool of marketing for the celebrities, businessmen and politicians. It promises a great level of intimacy that has never been approached by the online industry before.
Currently the website is available in 28 languages and it has over 835 employees. Twitter is a part of the elite group of social web start-ups that have been established and flourished recently. It is rapidly attracting more and more users. It achieved one billion tweets in 3 years, 2 months and 1 day. The unofficial estimates confirm the network to have over 350 million users.
Read in Malayalam