TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
A recent study has claimed that people visit the social networking websites frequently due to several reasons and one among them is to enhance their positive emotions that they are experiencing and enjoying at that moment.
The researchers who were involved in the study were from IULM University, Catholic University in Milan, Italy as well as from The Massachusetts University of Technology in Cambridge.
They designed the mechanisms to measure the psychological and physical responses like brain activation, rate of breathing and also pupil dilation to assess the psychological state of the person and collected the results.
The responses of a group of individuals who were either relaxing or doing some stressful task or simply being online on Facebook were collected.
The results were analyzed and the study revealed that there is a different experience for the stress and relaxation exposure when compared to the response to the social network.