TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A recent study has claimed that people visit the social networking websites frequently due to several reasons and one among them is to enhance their positive emotions that they are experiencing and enjoying at that moment.
The researchers who were involved in the study were from IULM University, Catholic University in Milan, Italy as well as from The Massachusetts University of Technology in Cambridge.
They designed the mechanisms to measure the psychological and physical responses like brain activation, rate of breathing and also pupil dilation to assess the psychological state of the person and collected the results.
The responses of a group of individuals who were either relaxing or doing some stressful task or simply being online on Facebook were collected.
The results were analyzed and the study revealed that there is a different experience for the stress and relaxation exposure when compared to the response to the social network.