TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
WeChat Announces Creative Sticker Design Challenge
To capture the selfie trend, WeChat has launched a creative sticker design challenge for all Indian students studying design to create quirky and fun animated stickers for WeChat users.
The winning sticker entry will be featured in the sticker gallery of WeChat, one of the most innovative communication apps in the world. Not only will the students get a chance to showcase their talent through this platform, but the winners will also get an exciting prize money worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
WeChat's animated stickers are the app's one of the most popular feature and are very popular among youngsters. Till date, WeChat has launched over 40 sets of local animated stickers in India showcasing several moods.
WeChat has announced this challenge in various colleges of India as well as online. The unique sticker challenge invites students from 1800 colleges across India (including art, design & animation institutes) to showcase their artistic and creative talents.
The competition would shortlist the best animated stickers based on theme, mood, color, personality, message and connect with Indian audiences. Apart from the top three winners, other 10 shortlisted sticker entries in the final round will be rewarded Rs. 10,000 each.
The entries for the initial round of WeChat Sticker Challenge have opened from 2 nd June and will close by 15 th July 2015.
WeChat will give the final voting rights to WeChat users to decide the winners of WeChat Sticker Challenge final round. For more information & to submit your stickers log on to: www.wechat.com/stickerchallenge.