TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Youtube India: 30 Percent Videos are Watched on Mobile Phones
Recent reports from Google have made it clear that the popularity of YouTube application is receiving even better heights. The latest news is like more of the YouTube videos being watched by Indians on their handsets.
The more interesting thing is that the smartphone users are more in comparison to tablet users in the list of people watching YouTube videos. The average estimate of handset users watching YouTube videos is found to be about 30 percent.
To be more precise, about 20 percent of YouTube videos are watched by tablet users whereas about one quarter of the videos are watched by smartphone users. There are also a lot of other interesting details revealed along with the report.
About 70 per cent of Indians watching YouTube videos come under the age group of 35 years. Another interesting piece of information is that 72 percent of those who watch YouTube videos possess a college degree or any other higher level qualification. Then three quarters of the Indian people watching online videos has chosen YouTube as their prime choice.
Reportedly, about 1 in 5 YouTube users in the country is creating video content regularly and to be more precise on a daily basis. It is pretty clear how much influence has YouTube laid among the entertainment lovers of the country. This will surely encourage YouTube officials to include more interesting features to increase the demand of their app among rest of the Indians too.