TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Acer is a must have brand when it comes to stylish computers. Being promoted by India's heart-throb Hrithik Roshan; it is evident that the company supports the idea of goodness of looks with solid engineering skills. In a latest development, the Taiwanese - based PC maker announced the coming of Aspire V5 series in Indian market.
The Acer Aspire V5 series is powered by Windows 8 operating system: the next - generation modern OS launched by Microsoft last year. The operating system supports touch screen user interface (UI), as its main appetite. The Taiwan - based notebook manufacturer has launched four new models under V5 series, and all of them are touch enabled i.e. they have touchscreens.
Let's talk about the highlighted features of V5 series Notebooks - powered by Windows 8 OS.
The Acer V5 series comes in 14-inch to 15-inches screen option. The Aspire V5 series is superior in design and build quality when compared to other notebooks and is 30 percent slimmer and 10 percent lighter than a traditional notebook design accompanied with the likes of LED backlit screen and Dolby Advanced Audio technology. The company also integrated its own social networking app called Social Jogger that syncs perfectly with leading social network sites.
Further, the Acer Aspire V5 series include 10 point touch display, 2.5 second instant connect, thin and light design featuring a built-in slim DVD drive and ergonomic thermal comfort.
The Acer Aspire V5 series are priced at Rs 34,550 onwards, and goes up to Rs. 47, 550 for high-end notebook models. Well, by looking all the features combined with the likes of touch interface, the four new models launched under Acer Aspire V5 series definitely, seems to be worth a purchase, but it will all depend upon the consumer's reaction toward the new lineup and the performance of the devices during review time.
Let us know in the comments section below, will you consider buying on the models of this new Acer Aspire V5 Win 8 Series launched?