TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Acer had introduced its very first C7 Chromebook back in November at a very reasonable price of Rs.10,900. Acer has now launched another version of C7 Chromebook improving the specifications of the previous version. The new version with the model name C710-2605 is priced at Rs. 16,400. The shortcomings of the first model have been rectified by the provision of 500 GB space for Hard Disk Drive, 4 GB Ram and a better battery of 5000mAh.
The new model is equipped with the same Celeron chip as in the previous version, clocked at 1.10 GHz. The Chromebook has an 11.5 inch (29.5 cm) screen with 1366x768 pixels being the resolution. Acer claims that the C7 Chromebook can boot up within 18 seconds and resumes quite fast from sleep mode.
Chrome OS has been designed to support cloud services. For this reason, the C7 has Google Drive storage of 100 GB for two years. Apart from the changes to hard disk space, battery performance and RAM space, there aren't any changes to the other specifications from the previous model which had only 2 GB RAM and 320 GB HDD.
C7 Chromebook from Acer has a 1.3 megapixel high definition webcam along with microphone which will facilitate video conferencing as well as taking videos and photos. The CineCrystal widescreen LCD display is LED-backlit. There are 3 USB 2.0 ports present which allows the user to connect other external devices for storage. A HDMI port is also available and C7's card reader can support both MMC and SD card.