TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
It was only the last week of December, when Acer scored the headlines in the tech world that when a Iconia B1 tablet holding a codename A71 hit the FCC in a GLBeanchmark leak, soon it was reportedly claimed by a Wall Street Journal report that Acer would be releasing the same tablet in the international market at a price of $99 in 2013. However, now a good news has come up for the Acer fans here in India.
According to NDTVGadgets latest reports, Acer Iconia B1 will be officially released in the country around the end of January 2013 at a price of as low as Rs 7,999. Citing anonymous resource the report further disclosed that "Our source did not confirm the rumored specs, but did mention that the tablet will indeed be running Android Jelly Bean".
Going by the past rumors, the tablet is expected to sport a 7-inch screen with a 1,024 x 600 display, Android 4.1.2 Jellybean, 1.2GHz dual-core processor and PowerVR SGX 531 GPU. The device has Wi-Fi connectivity but no cellular to cut the cost. But none of these specs are final till any word is heard from Acer.
While the US release date of Acer Iconia B1 is not confirmed and is expected to be unveiled at CES 2013 which is scheduled from January 8 to 11, 2013, hence, it would be logical to preassume that the tablet will reach India around January end or February first week.