TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Ainol, a Chinese manufacturer of mobile devices has reported the launch of its new tablet that adds unique specifications for the users. According to the reports given by Notebookitalia, the features of NOVO 9 Firewire include a 24.6-cm display with 2048x1536p resolution, 2GB RAM. Above all, the device features Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean version. The device is powered with quad-core AllWinner A31 processor and a 10,000 mAh battery. The internal storage capacity of the product is 16GB.
It also has a 0.3MP front camera, 5MP back camera and all regular connectivity options that include HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi and a microSD card slot. NOVO 9 Firewire is expected to cost $250 (approx Rs 13,500).
The company has not yet reported the date of launch of the product or whether they would be launching it in the offshore markets. Reviewing the overall specifications of the tablet, it would definitely be a worthy product to look forward to once it is launched. With the unique pricing, it would be ranked among the best in the days to come.
At the same time, Ainol has also reported the launch of Novo 10, a 10 inch Android tablet. It has been released in two versions Novo 10 Hero and Novo 10 Hero II. The devices run on the Google's latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Novo 10 supports both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivities.
The Ainol Hero II is powered by Actions Semiconductor ATM7029 quad-core processor while the processor used in Hero is the dual-core Amlogic 8726-MX both of 1.5 GHZ.