TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Ainol, a Chinese manufacturer of mobile devices has reported the launch of its new tablet that adds unique specifications for the users. According to the reports given by Notebookitalia, the features of NOVO 9 Firewire include a 24.6-cm display with 2048x1536p resolution, 2GB RAM. Above all, the device features Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean version. The device is powered with quad-core AllWinner A31 processor and a 10,000 mAh battery. The internal storage capacity of the product is 16GB.
It also has a 0.3MP front camera, 5MP back camera and all regular connectivity options that include HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi and a microSD card slot. NOVO 9 Firewire is expected to cost $250 (approx Rs 13,500).
The company has not yet reported the date of launch of the product or whether they would be launching it in the offshore markets. Reviewing the overall specifications of the tablet, it would definitely be a worthy product to look forward to once it is launched. With the unique pricing, it would be ranked among the best in the days to come.
At the same time, Ainol has also reported the launch of Novo 10, a 10 inch Android tablet. It has been released in two versions Novo 10 Hero and Novo 10 Hero II. The devices run on the Google's latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Novo 10 supports both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivities.
The Ainol Hero II is powered by Actions Semiconductor ATM7029 quad-core processor while the processor used in Hero is the dual-core Amlogic 8726-MX both of 1.5 GHZ.