TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
After months of speculations, it now seems certain that Apple will release an 'iPad Pro' in early 2015. The purported large screen tablet will have a 12.9-inch display, reports Bloomberg.
Citing "sources familiar with the matter", Bloomberg reports that Apple is going to launch a 12.9-inch iPad - with production scheduled to begin at the end of this year. All this means that one should expect the device to land in retail stores in the first half of 2015.
Earlier reports in the past have claimed that Apple could launch the so-called "iPad Pro" alongside the launch of updated iPads. While there aren't many details to support the claim, it is said that the new large screen slate will target corporate and business executives.
These days, more and more manufacturers are backing large screen tablets. For instance, Samsung's Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 has a huge 12.2-inch display. The device is strictly made for corporate honchos, as it is priced on a higher side. Similarly, the Surface Pro 3 - which is powered by Windows-, includes a 12-inch display.
So far, it is unknown at what price Apple will launch the iPad Pro. Will Apple go neck-to-neck with Samsung and Microsoft and sell the device under $1000 (about Rs. 60,000, approximately)? Only time will tell.
In the past few months, Apple has unable to sell enough tablet devices. It may not be huge blow out per se, but the downward trend could paint a bleak outlook for investor community.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!