TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Reports are already rife that Samsung may unveil a table by the name of Samsung Galaxy Note Pro with a screen size of 12.2 inches and it seems that Apple is also planning to enter the same league by with a new range of iPads sporting the screen size of 12.9 inches. The tech world is already familiar with the rumors about the new iPhone which will have larger display but this new range of iPads with larger is totally new.
A latest report by Digitimes says that Quanta computers will be building a slate for the new Apple iPads. The availability or the launch of this device is expected after MWC 2014 and before WWDC 2014. The other details about its specifications have not been mentioned but as per the past observations, it seems that most of the times rumors related to Apple are true.
Not only this, Apple is also planning to change the supplier of their A-series chips, which are used in iPhone, iPods and iPads. Initially as we all know it was Samsung but now they are moving towards TSMC for the same.
The exact reason of the change is not known but as per speculations we may say that it was due bad relations among them or may be the introduction of this new iPad range which could ask for these new architecture based A-series processors. Keep following us if you want to get more details about it.