TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
With the launch of new iPad and iPad 4 in 2012, it is evident that Apple is trying to change its year long rotation of product lines. Going by the usual strategy of Apple, the company is believed to unwrap the fifth generation full sized iPad in the first quarter of this year.
Moreover, with the positive responses to the miniature tablet - iPad Mini launched a few months back, it looks like the Cupertino tech giant is tying implement some its features on the larger tablets as well.
According to a report by Patently Apple citing a Chinese website MYDrivers, an insider from Hon Hai Precision Industry, which owns Foxconn claims that iPad 5 will sport a new design with narrow bezels, chamfered edge corners and will look like a magnified iPad Mini. Further, the report also suggests that the device will be codenamed as sapoxx.
Going by earlier reports, the next generation iPad will be thin measuring 7.2 mm, which is similar to the thickness of iPad Mini. Also, the upcoming full sized iPad will feature a new A6X processor and a smaller Lighting chip.
Though several reports claim that the iPad 5 will be launched in the first quarter of 2013, an analyst has predicted that the iPad Mini 2 alongside iPad 5 will be announced only in Q3 2013.
Analyzing the tablets that are in tow for this year, it looks like the Cupertino tech titan is planning to refresh its tablet lineup in response to demand and to keep itself equipped in the competitive market.