TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
After a long wait Apple's latest tablet devices the iPad Air and the iPad Mini 2nd generation with Retina display will go on sale in India from today with prices starting Rs 28,900 onwards. The Cupertino giant has also slated an event in Delhi today later today evening for the launch of these two latest products and has already listed them on its official India website along with their prices.
Take a look at the price structure of iPad Mini with Retina Display and iPad Air:
Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display
16GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 28,900
32GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 35,900
64GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 42,900
128GB (Wi-Fi): Rs .49,900
16GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 37,900
32GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 44,900
64GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 51,900
128GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 58,900
Apple iPad Air price in India
16GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 35,900
32GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 42,900
64GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 49,900
128GB (Wi-Fi): Rs. 56,900
16GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 44,900
32GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 51,900
64GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 58,900
128GB (Wi-Fi + cellular): Rs. 65,900
The iPad Air features 9.7-inch Retina display in a new thinner and lighter design. It weighs 453 grams and is 20 per cent thinner and 28 per cent lighter than the fourth generation iPad. Moreover, the best part of the two devices is the incorporation of the latest 64-bit A7 chipset.
Talking about competition, the iPad Air will compete against the likes of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) and Sony Xperia Tablet Z in the Indian market. While the iPad mini 2nd generation with Retina display will compete with the second-generation Google Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Note 510.