TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Samsung aims to sell as many as 100 million tablets next year, but at the same time Apple is also planning to fight hard with its upcoming 12.9-inch iPad. If the
According to an employee over at Apple display supplier apparently told the Korean Times that the production of 12.9-inch Retina Display to be used in the next-gen iPad. The rumored iPad Maxi would be launched earlier next year.
"Apple's local first-tier display supplier is now producing a 12.9-inch Retina Display to be used in the new iPad, which will be coming out sometime early next year."
..."The 12.9-inch iPad will have improved picture quality. As the Apple partner intends to boost its lineup for displays that have almost ultra high-definition (UHD) quality, the upcoming iPad will provide very clear quality similar to that of UHD," said the official.
Back in July, the Wall Street Journal reported that Apple had already begun testing displays for a 12.9-inch iPad. The report also mentioned about upcoming iPhone with a larger display.
In late October, South Korean website ET news reported that not only Apple, but Samsung had been testing a 12.9-inch and 12.2-inch respective tablets.
KGI securities chief Ming-Chi Kuo, known for predicting Apple's upcoming devices, also anticipated that Apple will announce a 12-inch MacBook with Retina Display in the coming months. The device will be smaller than MacBook with all new design boasting a 12-inch display, as good as a13-inch MacBook Air.
He further reveled that Apple's forthcoming device will run an Intel chip, instead of A8 chipset and will be announced in either Q2 or Q3 2014. Further, as per industry analysts, Apple's 12.9-inch hybrid device could also come featuring a keyboard dock, similar to the Microsoft Surface tablets and Nokia Lumia 2520.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!