TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Apple surely knows the trick to captivate minds. That's why the company is pushing hard to give consumers another reason to buy an iPad. Few days ago, it was the mini version, which made it to the top. The latest gossip is ever more interesting. Two different sources points at the new iPad 5, which will share similar design philosophy with existing iPad Mini. Apple iPad 5 will be a little smaller and thinner than iPad 4. Let's dig into the upcoming heavyweight's anticipated features.
Apple iPad 5 - Thinner, Smaller and Bold look
The Cupertino-based tech giant will indeed launch an updated version of an iPad. Every time before any major Apple event - these alleged case leak is a common thing. Coming back to sizzling gossip, MacRumors claim that they have got a series of alleged images showing unofficial cases of Apple iPad 5.
Interestingly, the soon to be announced device resembles ditto like first gen iPad Mini. Some of the notable changes could be in the form of smaller side bezels without cutting down display size, thin design, and new speaker design.
The new design will include microphone ducked on the back. Along with MiniSuit who manufactured these above mentioned alleged iPad case. In another story, China's leading B2B site - Alibaba.com, is currently stocking Apple iPad 5 case. By now, it is largely clear that the new iPad 5 will be mushroomed in design than earlier generation.
Apple iPad 5 - Specifications and features
The iPad 5 will be launched with some improved features, but don't expect something revolutionary. The above mentioned leak points at that Tim Cook and his team would likely to settle for first gen iPad Mini design. Is Apple running out of new ideas? It seems so, if you think in a logical manner.
As expected, the display area will remain same. The tech giant won't dare to increase the side of screen any time soon. For Apple, a 9.7-inch Retina Display will grab more eye balls than the Sony Xperia Tablet Z. It is said that the new iPad will arrive with much improved processor - full blown quad core processor. Also add iOS 7 to get enough juice out of the tablet.
The iPad 5 could be announced in the September event. It would be great to see Steve Jobs natured company getting back to its original roots.