TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Spending $30,000 (Rs.16,30,200 approx) can make one the proud owner of a gold plated MacBook Pro. The ultra luxury MacBook alsofeatures the Apple logo studded with multi-color shiny diamonds.
The firm which has launched the new MacBook Pro has offered to cover the Apple product with white, yellow, rose gold and with copper, silver chrome and black based on the customers taste. The firm which recently launched MacBook Pro is Computer Choppers.
The Company founder in a recent interview to CNN Money stated that they take devices like iMac, iPad or tablet and reduce it to bare metal. They personalize it for a customer and then go on to plate them in 24-carat gold.
Computer Choppers provides custom engravings, diamond accents on the unibody chassis and engravings. The company then reassembles the products and sends it to the customer as per The Daily Mail reports.
The report also says, the company is ready to coat anything from Nintendo Game Controllers to iPhones and smartphones from Blackberry. The company is based in US but most of the orders are shipped internationally.
This new Apple gadget is sure to make every other device look dull in comparison. Originally, the Apple product was quite plain in appearance. The details about the products are scarce at the moment. Computer Choppers will offer the gold MacBook in three different sizes 13, 15 and 17-inch.
Now, the customizable gold MacBook will be available with the specifications the users desire. Earlier, a UK based company had made an iPad of gold which costs $189,000 (Rs.1,02, 70,300/-approx)
Express your opinions in the comments sections below, are you ready to spend this handsome amount of money to buy a gold plated Apple MacBook Pro?