TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
In a recent development, French tech vendor, Archos which has now developed quite a reputation in US market in the low cost tablet segment Has recently come out with its new range of premium tablets. Already rumors about the company's upcoming 11.6 inch Android powered tablet were widespread lately.
Within hours of the leaks, the company unveiled its Platinum line of tablets including - Archos 80 Platinum, 97 Platinum HD and 116 Platinum HD. The word, is these tablets are by far the most high-specced devices by Archos.
All three of these phones have similar features including high-definition IPS display with capacitive multi-touch screen, Quad core CPU at 1.2 GHz with 8-core GPU, with 1080p video decoding, 2 GB RAM, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, full access to the 700,000 applications, Archos Media Center applications, front and back cameras and mini-HDMI and micro SD ports.
Where the three tablets do differ are in Screen sizes and resolution.
All the specifications are mostly common within the three tablets except the screen sizes.The Archos 80 Platinum, comes with a 8 inch display with 1024×768 resolution IPS screen, on the other hand Archos 97 Platinum comes with a 9.7 inch display with 2048×1536 resolution IPS screen. Lastly, Archos 116 Platinum comes with a 11.6 inch display with 1920×1080 resolution IPS screen.